Torri in Sabina
It is found near Forum Novum, that is one of the first Roman centers of the territory of the Sabina.
In the middle-age the center was famous for its fortifications; the castle goes up again to 1200.
It was feud of the family Orsini, that made to build the building, in which they lived up to 1698. In 1728 it definitely passed to the Pontifical State.
In the historical center they are found the Collegiata di San Giovanni Battista and the church of San Nicola di Bari. Of notable interest is the territorial Museum of the Agro Foronovano.