It belonged to the possessiones of the abbey of Farfa up to 1207 when it passed to the Apostolic Chamber.
They set it was always ownership of the Apostolic Chamber except the period in which it was ownership before the Savelli and then of the Orsini.
The urbanistic structure, the constructions, the passages the lanes and some ruins, reveal at times, the medieval origins.
The parish church of Saint Maria Assunta, embellished from the bell tower, built in 1114.
The church has recently been restored; to the inside, we can see a table to temper of the XVI century and a Pity in terracotta of the XV century.